PMs work in the intersection between sales and product development. They have to be able to understand the customer requirements and translate them to the Engineers. They posses a strong global vision of the both product and customer.
To be successful in this role, you must be driven, self-directed, entrepreneurial and focused on delivering the right results. You also need to have strong skills in written and oral communications, a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You also thrive in a team environment that values cross team collaboration and building on the success of others.
- Manage technical teams being able to deliver successful products that meet customer expectations.
- Top class customer service through alignment of customer objectives.
- BSc or MSc in Statistics/Math/Computer Science or related field.
- Strong communication skills and being able to explain complex problems to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and statistics.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of new business development strategies like Lean Startup or Customer Development is a plus.
- Sales and business background of technology-related experience.
- Knowledge of REST APIs systems.
To apply for this job, please send your CV and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.