Our Data Engineer team work focuses on architecting and productionizing end to end machine learning solutions via REST APIs. The Data Engineers encapsulate the algorithms designed by the Data Scientist and create a product that our customers can consume.
To be successful in this role, you must be driven, self-directed, entrepreneurial and focused on delivering the right results. You also need to have strong skills in written and oral communications, a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You also thrive in a team environment that values cross team collaboration and building on the success of others.
- Lead and mentor younger colleagues.
- Architect and design end to end cloud systems.
- Implement and evaluate APIs and production systems.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences software developments and results.
- BSc or MSc in Statistics/Math/Computer Science or related field.
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Python or Java.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of large scale computing systems like Hadoop, Spark, or others.
- Knowledge of Azure stack.
- PhD in Statistics/Math/Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of other programming languages like C/C++, R, Scala.
- Knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and statistics.
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud stack.
- Knowledge of A/B testing.
- Contributions to open source projects.
To apply for this job, please send your CV and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.