Our research team at Prometeo develops state of the art algorithms, working in areas including but not limited to behavior segmentation, churn prediction, purchase propensity, recommendation engine, image recognition, video recognition, time series forecasting, object detection or fraud detection.
To be successful in this role, you must be driven, self-directed, entrepreneurial and focused on delivering the right results. You also need to have strong skills in written and oral communications, a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You also thrive in a team environment that values cross team collaboration and building on the success of others.
- Attend and publish papers in top tier machine learning conferences.
- Implement and evaluate machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences software developments and results.
- PhD in Statistics/Math/Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge and experience with Python.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning and deep learning.
- Strong knowledge of math and statistics.
- Knowledge of algorithm design and implementation.
- Knowledge of other programming languages like C/C++, Java, R, Scala.
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, or others.
To apply for this job, please send your CV and any other relevant information to email@example.com.